Welcome to the Chair for Computational Analysis of Technical Systems
Lehrstuhl für computergestützte Analyse technischer Systeme
- A new SIAM Student Chapter has been established at RWTH Aachen University. The purpose of the chapter is to generate interest in applied mathematics and computational science by providing students opportunities to:
- Share ideas and improve communication across different research groups
- Explore career opportunities in academia and industry
- Organize seminars on applied mathematics with representatives from industry
- We're contributing to the organization of conferences and minisymposia:
- 7th ECCOMAS Congress in June 2016 in Crete, Minisymposia 410 on Complex Fluid Flows in Engineering: Modelling, Simulation and Optimization and 106 on Direct and Inverse Methods for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Biomechanics.
- 12th World Congress on Computational Mechanics in July 2016 in Seoul, Minisymposia 123 on Recent Advances in Modeling and Simulation of Non-Newtonian Fluids and 59 on Direct and Inverse Methods for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Biomechanics.
- Current teaching in Winter Semester 2015/16:
- Recent teaching in Summer Semester 2015:
- Current jobs: