Welcome to the Chair for Computational Analysis of Technical Systems
Lehrstuhl für computergestützte Analyse technischer Systeme
- At the 2016 Congress of the European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS), Dr. Stefanie Elgeti was selected as a Co-Chair of the ECCOMAS Young Investigator Committee (EYIC). She will be heading the EYIC together with Dr. Alexander Popp from TU Munich. The EYIC represents the interests of young scientists on the ECCOMAS executive committee. EYIC is also in charge of organizing the bi-annual Young Investigator Conference, such as the one that took place in Aachen in July 2015. Congratulations, Stefanie!
- We're contributing to the organization of conferences and minisymposia:
- 12th World Congress on Computational Mechanics in July 2016 in Seoul, Minisymposia 123 on Recent Advances in Modeling and Simulation of Non-Newtonian Fluids and 59 on Direct and Inverse Methods for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Biomechanics.
- 19th International Conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems in April 2017 in Rome, Minisymposium on Complex Fluid Flows in Engineering: Modelling, Simulation and Optimization.
- Current teaching in Summer Semester 2016:
- Recent teaching in Winter Semester 2015/16:
- Current jobs: