Welcome to the Chair for Computational Analysis of Technical Systems
Lehrstuhl für computergestützte Analyse technischer Systeme
- Our former colleague, Dr. Henning Sauerland, received the award of the European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS) for the best Ph.D. theses in 2013. He was part of our XFEM group. His thesis with the title "An XFEM based sharp interface approach for two-phase and free-surface flows" was recognized by the committee as "providing strong improvements on the standard XFEM method [...] with emphasis on challenging engineering applications" (www.eccomas.org). Congratulations!
- Current teaching in Summer Semester 2014:
- Recent teaching in Winter Semester 2013/14:
- We're contributing to the organization of conferences and minisymposia:
- World Congress on Computational Mechanics XI in July 2014 in Barcelona.
- 3rd ECCOMAS Young Investigator Conference and 6th GACM Colloquium on Computational Mechanics in July 2015 in Aachen.
- Current jobs: