Welcome to the Chair for Computational Analysis of Technical Systems
Lehrstuhl für computergestützte Analyse technischer Systeme
- Linda Gesenhues was honored with the Friedrich Wilhelm Prize 2016 for her master thesis "Strain-Based Blood Damage Estimations for Computational Design of Ventricular Assist Devices" supervised at CATS. The honor is annually awarded to RWTH Aachen students and researchers who are chosen for their outstanding achievements. Congratulations!
- Current teaching in Summer Semester 2017:
- Recent teaching in Winter Semester 2016/17:
- Current jobs:
- We're contributing to the organization of conferences and minisymposia:
- 19th International Conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems in April 2017 in Rome, Minisymposium on Complex Fluid Flows in Engineering: Modelling, Simulation and Optimization.