Welcome to the Chair for Computational Analysis of Technical Systems
Lehrstuhl für computergestützte Analyse technischer Systeme
- New course in Summer Semester 2013: Hypersonic Flight: Computational Propulsion Design
- New course in Winter Semester 2012/13: Isogeometric Analysis (PDF)
- Current teaching in Summer Semester 2013:
- Recent teaching in Winter Semester 2012/13:
- We're contributing to the organization of conferences and minisymposia at:
- US National Congress on Computational Mechanics 12 in July 2013 in Raleigh.
- AC.CES 2013 in September 2013 in Aachen.
- Current jobs:
- Scientific co-worker positions in biomedical, aerospace or production engineering (apply by June 30, 2013).
- Master and doctoral stipends in the AICES graduate school.
- Master and doctoral programs of the German Research School for Simulation Sciences.
- Thesis projects and HiWi positions.