CES Mechanics II Lecture 20
- linear and angular momentum 3.3.2
- impulse-momentum principle
- review of statics and kinetics and a formula sheet
- computing angular momentum (Drehimpuls) of a rigid body
- computing impulse and angular impulse of forces
- relating velocities before and after a specified time interval
ConcepTests (RWTH only):
A self-scoring test about the impulse-momentum principle for rigid bodies.
Please look at the main CES Mechanics II page for information on the upcoming exam, updates, and (very important) for old exams and solutions.