CES Mechanics II
For info about WS 2011/12 repeat exam, see CES Mechanics I (2011) page.
- 2011.07.14 No lecture due to AC.CES 2011 conference
- 2011.07.12 Additional exercise in lecture slot
- 2011.07.07 Lecture 23 (review)
- 2011.07.05 Lecture 22 (rotating coordinate frames)
- 2011.06.29 Lecture 21 (impulse-momentum)
- 2011.06.28 Lecture 20 (work-energy)
- 2011.06.21 Lecture 19 (rigid body kinetics 3)
- 2011.06.21 Lecture 18 (rigid body kinetics 2)
- 2011.06.07 Lecture 17 (rigid body kinetics 1)
- 2011.06.07 Lecture 16 (mass moment of inertia)
- 2011.05.31 Lecture 15 (rigid body kinematics 2)
- 2011.05.26 Lecture 14 (rigid body kinematics 1)
- 2011.05.26 Lecture 13 (elastic and plastic impact)
- 2011.05.19 Lecture 12 (system of particles impulse-momentum)
- 2011.05.17 Lecture 11 (system of particles work-energy)
- 2011.05.12 Lecture 10 (system of particles)
- 2011.05.10 Lecture 9 (relative and constrained motion)
- 2011.05.05 No lecture due to travel (exercise takes place)
- 2011.05.03 No lecture due to student council assemblies, Fachschaftvollversammlungen (Dies)
- 2011.04.28 Lecture 8 (impulse-momentum principle)
- 2011.04.26 Lecture 7 (potential energy)
- 2011.04.21 Lecture 6 (review of forces, work-energy principle)
- 2011.04.19 Lecture 5 (polar coordinates)
- 2011.04.14 Lecture 4 (path coordinates)
- 2011.04.12 Lecture 3 (rectilinear motion, superposition)
- 2011.04.07 Lecture 2 (force-mass-acceleration method, rectilinear motion)
- 2011.04.05 Lecture 1 (statics review, kinematics outline)
Lecture information will be posted here during the semester.
- Engineering with language mechanics English ↔ German dictionary at University of Bath
- Physics 101 software
- Self-scoring mechanics tests from Loughborough University
- Informal write-ups in mechanics from Utah
- Another textbook with online multiple choice tests
(select a chapter, then Multiple Choice menu)
- Engineering statics course notes at University of Nebraska
- Engineering dynamics course at Penn State
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Rice University version of this course from 2003 and earlier.
- The exam covering CES Mechanics I-II will be on 23.08.2011 in 1820|201 (Fo 1), 13:00–16:30.
- English and German formula (Formeln) sheets will be given out during the exam.
- Also provided will be the mass moments of inertia sheet (Massenträgheitsmomente).
- Exam solutions and results will be posted on 05.09.2011 online and at CATS.
- Inspection (Einsicht) will take place on 06.09.2011 in Schinkelstr. 2, room 115, 13:30-16:00.
- Oral exams will take place on 29.09.2011. Please contact Lutz Pauli during the inspection to schedule the oral exam.
- Repeat exam (WS 2010/11), solutions and results
- Exam (SS 2010), solutions and results
- Repeat exam (WS 2009/10), solutions and results
- Exam (SS 2009), solutions and results
- Repeat exam (WS 2008/9), solutions and results
- Exam (SS 2008) , solutions and results
- Repeat exam (WS 2007/8), solutions and results
- Exam (SS 2007), solutions and results
- Repeat exam (WS 2006/7), solutions and results
- Exam (SS 2006), solutions and results
- Practice exam (SS 2006) and solutions
- Repeat exam (WS 2005/6) and solutions
- Exam (SS 2005) and solutions