1st KSCM-GACM Joint Workshop 2018
October 24-25, 2018
The main objective of this 1st Joint Workshop between Korean Society for Computational Mechanics and German Association for Computational Mechanics is to stimulate and facilitate discussion, interaction, and collaboration inthe computational mechanics area among researchers from Korea and Germany.
Topics of interest include all fields of computational mechanics, including, but not limited to,
- Computational solid/structural mechanics
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Multiscale and multiphysics problems
- Computation of biological systems
- Inverse problems, optimization, and design
- Fluid-structure interaction
The workshop will take place at the Advanced Automotive Research Center at the Seoul National University.